Active Notts & Active Derbyshire are pleased to be partnering with Club Matters to deliver the Developing and Volunteering Experience Workshop, in a virtual session. The workshop will develop your skills, improve your knowledge and ultimately help you develop your club.
- Online E-Learning
- Pat Wynne / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tue, 21 Jul 2020 (18:00 - 20:00)
The workshops typically last approximately 2 hours and like all Club Matters support, workshops are open to anyone involved with a community sports club. The topics covered will mostly be relevant to those who have responsibility for, or involvement in running their club, either now or in the future. We encourage more than one person from a club to attend so that knowledge and business skills can be shared within their club.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Develop a positive culture of volunteering within a club environment
- Identify how to develop the volunteer's experience
- Identify top tips in recruiting, retaining and rewarding volunteers
- Develop an action plan to improve their club volunteer experience
Understand how to access further information to help improve the volunteer experience
* Please note workshop links will be sent directly from Club Matters