FCC Community Action Fund
Summary: The FCC Community Action Fund provides grants of between £2,000 and £100,000 to not-for-profit organisations for amenity projects eligible under Object D of the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF).
- Amount Available
- £2,000 to £100,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Environmental Improvements, Improving Health
- 1:00am - Wed 11th December, 2019
- Active Essex
About FCC Community Action Fund
Grants are available to not-for-profit organisations for amenity projects eligible under Object D of the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) and located within 10 miles of an eligible FCC Environment waste facility. Capital grants are available between £2,000 and £100,000. Project must be within 10 miles of an eligible FCC Environment waste facility site.
Who Can Apply
We can only accept applications from the following types or organisations:
- Registered Charity which operates a community facility
- A Church or Parochial Church Council
- A Parish or Town Council or a Management Committee or User Association acting on behalf of a Parish or Town Council
- A Local Authority
- A CASC Registered Sports Club
Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.