Looking for funding to support a physical activity or sport project, individual, school or coach in the Nottinghamshire or Nottingham area? We can help you find the grant or bursary to get you the assistance you need.
Click the links below for information regarding:
- Non sport specific funding will support projects delivered by a wide range of different sports.
- Sport specific funding specifically focused at a variety of sports including football, bowls, hockey etc...
- Other funding opportunities for projects which have either a health, community or education / training focus, which sporting activities can help deliver.
- Landfill Communities funding, providing capital funding in specific areas of the county.
- Other local funds
- Grants which support projects which have a focus on disability sport
- Bursary type grants for coaches
- Bursary type grants for athletes
- Grants for capital projects
Have a look at the news pages below for the latest updates on grant funding for Sport and Physical Activity. Short term grant programmes and other funds and grant funding workshops and announcements from the larger grant funding organisations such as Sport England and the Big Lottery will all be included here.
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 09:35
High quality football kit and equipment is being made available to primary schools.
Delivered by the Football Foundation and run in partnership with Nike and Kitlocker, the Kit and Equipment scheme enables... Read More »
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 15:08
The Coalfields Community Investment Programme offers grants to organisations/groups including CASCs operating in the former coalfield areas. Click here to see the areas covered by the programme.
Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:57
Chance to Shine has created a powerful bank of free resources for primary schools, so teachers can lead their own cricket sessions with confidence.
Chance to Shine has introduced the game and its educational... Read More »
Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:57
Postcode Community Trust funds new projects, or significant expansions of existing projects for up to 12 months. The Trust will consider projects which improve health and wellbeing through a number of... Read More »
Thu, 15 Feb 2018 13:35
Applications for the 2018 Swimathon Foundation Community Grants Scheme are open.
The scheme offers funding to groups and individuals who go above and beyond to encourage people in their local community... Read More »