Looking for funding to support a physical activity or sport project, individual, school or coach in the Nottinghamshire or Nottingham area? We can help you find the grant or bursary to get you the assistance you need.
Click the links below for information regarding:
- Non sport specific funding will support projects delivered by a wide range of different sports.
- Sport specific funding specifically focused at a variety of sports including football, bowls, hockey etc...
- Other funding opportunities for projects which have either a health, community or education / training focus, which sporting activities can help deliver.
- Landfill Communities funding, providing capital funding in specific areas of the county.
- Other local funds
- Grants which support projects which have a focus on disability sport
- Bursary type grants for coaches
- Bursary type grants for athletes
- Grants for community projects run by young people
- Grants for capital projects
- Local community and Voluntary Services (CVSs) are support and development organisations, promoting and encouraging voluntary activity in their local areas.
Have a look at the funding news pages below for the latest updates on grant funding for Sport and Physical Activity. Short term grant programmes and other funds and grant funding workshops and announcements from the larger grant funding organisations such as Sport England and the Big Lottery will all be included here.
Mon, 22 Oct 2018 10:49
Grants of up to £50,000 are now available from from Nottinghamshire County Council's Local Improvement Scheme Capital Fund to help pay for local projects that improve lives, champion heritage, help... Read More »
Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:28
The Screwfix Foundation has a clear purpose of raising funds to support projects that will fix, repair, maintain and improve properties and community facilities for those in need throughout the UK
The Screwfix... Read More »
Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:20
The Persimmon Community Champions charity match programme gives donations of up to £1,000 to local UK groups and charities, which have already raised fund themselves.
60 donations are made every month.... Read More »
Thu, 18 Oct 2018 10:55
The Coalfields Community Investment Programme is a £500K fund created to support activities that tackle some of the key challenges that still remain in coalfield communities. The fund is open to... Read More »