Looking for funding to support a physical activity or sport project, individual, school or coach in the Nottinghamshire or Nottingham area? We can help you find the grant or bursary to get you the assistance you need.
Click the links below for information regarding:
- Non sport specific funding will support projects delivered by a wide range of different sports.
- Sport specific funding specifically focused at a variety of sports including football, bowls, hockey etc...
- Other funding opportunities for projects which have either a health, community or education / training focus, which sporting activities can help deliver.
- Landfill Communities funding, providing capital funding in specific areas of the county.
- Other local funds
- Grants which support projects which have a focus on disability sport
- Bursary type grants for coaches
- Bursary type grants for athletes
- Grants for capital projects
Have a look at the news pages below for the latest updates on grant funding for Sport and Physical Activity. Short term grant programmes and other funds and grant funding workshops and announcements from the larger grant funding organisations such as Sport England and the Big Lottery will all be included here.
Wed, 06 Dec 2017 15:09
Deadline: Monday 8 January 2018
Local voluntary and community organisations in Nottinghamshire can apply for grants up to £50,000 for capital projects or up to £30,000pa for revenue projects,... Read More »
Wed, 06 Dec 2017 14:18
A range of organisations can apply to Wren's FCC Community Action Fund for a grant between £2,000 and £100,000 towards a project with a maximum total project cost of £500,000.
The next... Read More »
Wed, 06 Dec 2017 13:41
Although Biffa does not fund sporting related projects, they will consider applications from sports clubs for building works or improvements to clubhouse facilities, that can demonstrate multi-usage within... Read More »
Mon, 27 Nov 2017 12:59
Sport England's Community Asset Fund is a programme dedicated to enhancing the spaces in your local community that give people the opportunity to be active. The fund provides grants of between £1K... Read More »
Mon, 27 Nov 2017 12:38
This fund still focuses on adults and young people aged 14 years and over. However, it also remains an excellent opportunity if your project needs funding up to £10K and meets one or more of the... Read More »