Looking for funding to support a physical activity or sport project, individual, school or coach in the Nottinghamshire or Nottingham area? We can help you find the grant or bursary to get you the assistance you need.
Click the links below for information regarding:
- Non sport specific funding will support projects delivered by a wide range of different sports.
- Sport specific funding specifically focused at a variety of sports including football, bowls, hockey etc...
- Other funding opportunities for projects which have either a health, community or education / training focus, which sporting activities can help deliver.
- Landfill Communities funding, providing capital funding in specific areas of the county.
- Other local funds
- Grants which support projects which have a focus on disability sport
- Bursary type grants for coaches
- Bursary type grants for athletes
- Grants for community projects run by young people
- Grants for capital projects
- Local community and Voluntary Services (CVSs) are support and development organisations, promoting and encouraging voluntary activity in their local areas.
Have a look at the funding news pages below for the latest updates on grant funding for Sport and Physical Activity. Short term grant programmes and other funds and grant funding workshops and announcements from the larger grant funding organisations such as Sport England and the Big Lottery will all be included here.
Wed, 12 Sep 2018 13:46
Torch Trophy Trust bursaries provide financial support to individuals or groups wishing to undertake training to enhance their knowledge or improve their coaching skills to assist their club, organisation... Read More »
Wed, 12 Sep 2018 09:18
The East Midlands Airport Community Fund awards grants to support eligible projects that have a long-lasting community, social or environmental benefit and can award a maximum of £2,000 per application.... Read More »
Tue, 28 Aug 2018 16:19
Sporting Capital invests in organisations that make a difference through sport. N.B. This fund will only fund incorporated organisations.
The £3m Sporting Capital Fund provides loan funding of between... Read More »
Tue, 28 Aug 2018 14:50
Charities can apply for Early Years Opportunities Grants through the Masonic Charitable Foundation. The Early Years Opportunities programme is open to charities that help disadvantaged children and young... Read More »
Tue, 28 Aug 2018 14:24
Local and national charities can apply to the Later Life Grant programme run by the Masonic Charitable Foundation. The Later Life Grant programme is open to charities working to reduce loneliness and isolation... Read More »