Looking for funding to support a physical activity or sport project, individual, school or coach in the Nottinghamshire or Nottingham area? We can help you find the grant or bursary to get you the assistance you need.
Click the links below for information regarding:
- Non sport specific funding will support projects delivered by a wide range of different sports.
- Sport specific funding specifically focused at a variety of sports including football, bowls, hockey etc...
- Other funding opportunities for projects which have either a health, community or education / training focus, which sporting activities can help deliver.
- Landfill Communities funding, providing capital funding in specific areas of the county.
- Other local funds
- Grants which support projects which have a focus on disability sport
- Bursary type grants for coaches
- Bursary type grants for athletes
- Grants for community projects run by young people
- Grants for capital projects
- Local community and Voluntary Services (CVSs) are support and development organisations, promoting and encouraging voluntary activity in their local areas.
Have a look at the news pages below for the latest updates on grant funding for Sport and Physical Activity. Short term grant programmes and other funds and grant funding workshops and announcements from the larger grant funding organisations such as Sport England and the Big Lottery will all be included here.
Tue, 12 Jun 2018 15:12
Grants of up to £75,000 are available to constitutes not for profit organisations and registered Environmental Bodies towards:
- Community buildings
- Parks and paths, play, Multi Use Games Areas (MUGAs)... Read More »
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:38
Small Steps Big Changes (SSBC) is a programme designed to support parents, families and local services in:
- St Ann's
to improve child development outcomes and give every child the best... Read More »
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:20
This round will open on 26 June and close on 31 July.
Grants of up to £15,000, tailored business support as well as learning events are available to give community groups the support and tools required... Read More »
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:48
The Youth Hostel Association's (YHA's) Educational Breaks Programme has re- opened for applications. Grants of up to 50% of the costs do taking up to 10 students aged 8 and 18 on an educational break are... Read More »
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:20
Biffa Award has announced a new funding opportunity for non profit organisations working in partnership to restore, modernise and improve facilities such as visitors centres in order to educate and engage... Read More »