Looking for funding to support a physical activity or sport project, individual, school or coach in the Nottinghamshire or Nottingham area? We can help you find the grant or bursary to get you the assistance you need.
Click the links below for information regarding:
- Non sport specific funding will support projects delivered by a wide range of different sports.
- Sport specific funding specifically focused at a variety of sports including football, bowls, hockey etc...
- Other funding opportunities for projects which have either a health, community or education / training focus, which sporting activities can help deliver.
- Landfill Communities funding, providing capital funding in specific areas of the county.
- Other local funds
- Grants which support projects which have a focus on disability sport
- Bursary type grants for coaches
- Bursary type grants for athletes
- Grants for community projects run by young people
- Grants for capital projects
- Local community and Voluntary Services (CVSs) are support and development organisations, promoting and encouraging voluntary activity in their local areas.
Have a look at the funding news pages below for the latest updates on grant funding for Sport and Physical Activity. Short term grant programmes and other funds and grant funding workshops and announcements from the larger grant funding organisations such as Sport England and the Big Lottery will all be included here.
Tue, 07 Aug 2018 16:34
Sport England's, Club Matters provides free, convenient, practical resources to help you develop and run sustainable clubs. Resources include an A-Z of fundraising ideas. Suggestions include anything from... Read More »
Tue, 07 Aug 2018 12:43
Charities and other not-for-profit organisations with projects in Great Britain that improve health and wellbeing have two weeks to submit their initial application.
The Trust provides short-term, designated... Read More »
Mon, 06 Aug 2018 14:17
Newark and Sherwood District Council has a small grants fund that individuals and organisations can apply to, to support the development of community-based projects and events within the district. The... Read More »
Wed, 01 Aug 2018 15:59
The English Schools Football Association (ESFA) has ring-fenced £60,000 of its FA grant to support new schools' football activity. Below, is a list of the types of activities which are eligible,... Read More »
Mon, 16 Jul 2018 16:31
Schools, colleges and community groups can apply for grants to the BlueSpark Foundation to support the education and development of children and young people through educational, cultural, sporting and... Read More »