Looking for funding to support a physical activity or sport project, individual, school or coach in the Nottinghamshire or Nottingham area? We can help you find the grant or bursary to get you the assistance you need.
Click the links below for information regarding:
- Non sport specific funding will support projects delivered by a wide range of different sports.
- Sport specific funding specifically focused at a variety of sports including football, bowls, hockey etc...
- Other funding opportunities for projects which have either a health, community or education / training focus, which sporting activities can help deliver.
- Landfill Communities funding, providing capital funding in specific areas of the county.
- Other local funds
- Grants which support projects which have a focus on disability sport
- Bursary type grants for coaches
- Bursary type grants for athletes
- Grants for community projects run by young people
- Grants for capital projects
- Local community and Voluntary Services (CVSs) are support and development organisations, promoting and encouraging voluntary activity in their local areas.
Have a look at the funding news pages below for the latest updates on grant funding for Sport and Physical Activity. Short term grant programmes and other funds and grant funding workshops and announcements from the larger grant funding organisations such as Sport England and the Big Lottery will all be included here.
Tue, 04 Dec 2018 11:57
Grants of at least £1 million are available for projects that support victims of domestic violence or work to reduce rough sleeping and homelessness among women.
Funding is also be available to programmes... Read More »
Tue, 04 Dec 2018 11:36
The next closing date for stage 1 applications to the Veolia Environmental Trust is the 28th February 2019.
Grants of up to £75,000 are available to constituted not for profit organisations and registered... Read More »
Wed, 28 Nov 2018 09:18
The East Midlands Airport Community Fund awards grants to support eligible projects that have a long-lasting community, social or environmental benefit and can award a maximum of £2,000 per application.... Read More »