Looking for funding to support a physical activity or sport project, individual, school or coach in the Nottinghamshire or Nottingham area? We can help you find the grant or bursary to get you the assistance you need.
Click the links below for information regarding:
- Non sport specific funding will support projects delivered by a wide range of different sports.
- Sport specific funding specifically focused at a variety of sports including football, bowls, hockey etc...
- Other funding opportunities for projects which have either a health, community or education / training focus, which sporting activities can help deliver.
- Landfill Communities funding, providing capital funding in specific areas of the county.
- Other local funds
- Grants which support projects which have a focus on disability sport
- Bursary type grants for coaches
- Bursary type grants for athletes
- Grants for community projects run by young people
- Grants for capital projects
- Local community and Voluntary Services (CVSs) are support and development organisations, promoting and encouraging voluntary activity in their local areas.
Have a look at the news pages below for the latest updates on grant funding for Sport and Physical Activity. Short term grant programmes and other funds and grant funding workshops and announcements from the larger grant funding organisations such as Sport England and the Big Lottery will all be included here.
Tue, 29 May 2018 15:55
In association with Postcode Community Trust, Localgiving is offering local charities and community groups the opportunity to apply for Magic Little Grants of £500 to deliver physical activities... Read More »
Thu, 17 May 2018 13:57
More than £2m has been awarded to 201 voluntary organisations, community groups, parish councils and charities across the county as part of Nottinghamshire County Council's new Local Improvement... Read More »
Thu, 17 May 2018 11:45
If you have an idea regarding investment, or are unsure about how to apply for funding, Sport England would love to hear from you.
Last year Sport England invested more than £300m into clubs, projects... Read More »
Tue, 08 May 2018 15:56
The Nottingham Women's Centre is looking for applications for projects and activities aimed at improving the lives of Women, Girls and LGBT+ people in Nottingham. This small grant funding is part of the... Read More »
Thu, 03 May 2018 15:02
Time is running out to nominate your good cause to win a share of £250,000. Nominations close on 9th May!
The Building Better Communities programme is your chance to make a real difference in your... Read More »