Looking for funding to support a physical activity or sport project, individual, school or coach in the Nottinghamshire or Nottingham area? We can help you find the grant or bursary to get you the assistance you need.
Click the links below for information regarding:
- Non sport specific funding will support projects delivered by a wide range of different sports.
- Sport specific funding specifically focused at a variety of sports including football, bowls, hockey etc...
- Other funding opportunities for projects which have either a health, community or education / training focus, which sporting activities can help deliver.
- Landfill Communities funding, providing capital funding in specific areas of the county.
- Other local funds
- Grants which support projects which have a focus on disability sport
- Bursary type grants for coaches
- Bursary type grants for athletes
- Grants for community projects run by young people
- Grants for capital projects
- Local community and Voluntary Services (CVSs) are support and development organisations, promoting and encouraging voluntary activity in their local areas.
Have a look at the funding news pages below for the latest updates on grant funding for Sport and Physical Activity. Short term grant programmes and other funds and grant funding workshops and announcements from the larger grant funding organisations such as Sport England and the Big Lottery will all be included here.
Wed, 20 Jun 2018 16:06
£20 million in new funding is being set aside for charities and community groups that are working to 'help isolated people and those suffering from loneliness'. The funding will support charities... Read More »
Wed, 20 Jun 2018 11:27
The Nottingham Together Small Grants of between £50 and £2,000 aim to support and develop activities that promote coming together, cohesion or neighbourliness amongst and between Nottingham's... Read More »
Wed, 20 Jun 2018 10:37
Nottingham Together grants of between £50 to £200 are aimed at achieving the best benefits for established resident communities, and enabling or encouraging cohesion and integration amongst... Read More »
Tue, 19 Jun 2018 14:51
After a review of its grants strategy, the Trusthouse Charitable Foundation is replacing its currents grants programmes with two new programmes.
The Foundation's updated grants programme, which opened to... Read More »
Tue, 19 Jun 2018 11:18
The Henry Smith Charity's Strengthening Communities grant programme is designed to support small charitable organisations working at grassroots level. Through this grant programme they want to make sure... Read More »