Looking for funding to support a physical activity or sport project, individual, school or coach in the Nottinghamshire or Nottingham area? We can help you find the grant or bursary to get you the assistance you need.
Click the links below for information regarding:
- Non sport specific funding will support projects delivered by a wide range of different sports.
- Sport specific funding specifically focused at a variety of sports including football, bowls, hockey etc...
- Other funding opportunities for projects which have either a health, community or education / training focus, which sporting activities can help deliver.
- Landfill Communities funding, providing capital funding in specific areas of the county.
- Other local funds
- Grants which support projects which have a focus on disability sport
- Bursary type grants for coaches
- Bursary type grants for athletes
- Grants for community projects run by young people
- Grants for capital projects
- Local community and Voluntary Services (CVSs) are support and development organisations, promoting and encouraging voluntary activity in their local areas.
Have a look at the funding news pages below for the latest updates on grant funding for Sport and Physical Activity. Short term grant programmes and other funds and grant funding workshops and announcements from the larger grant funding organisations such as Sport England and the Big Lottery will all be included here.
Wed, 31 Oct 2018 14:42
The RLWC2021 Capital Grants Programme is to:
• Encourage more people from a range of different backgrounds to engage with Rugby League, both through playing and volunteering.
• Invest in opportunities... Read More »
Thu, 25 Oct 2018 11:08
Sport England has relaxing a few rules about what they can't fund, and are trying to make it as simple as possible to apply to their Small Grants programme.
The focus of your application should be what... Read More »
Wed, 24 Oct 2018 14:11
Charities can apply for Early Years Opportunities Grants through the Masonic Charitable Foundation. The Early Years Opportunities programme is open to charities that help disadvantaged children and young... Read More »
Wed, 24 Oct 2018 13:56
Charities can apply to the Later Life Grant programme run by the Masonic Charitable Foundation. The Later Life Grant programme is open to charities working to reduce loneliness and isolation of vulnerable... Read More »