Looking for funding to support a physical activity or sport project, individual, school or coach in the Nottinghamshire or Nottingham area? We can help you find the grant or bursary to get you the assistance you need.
Click the links below for information regarding:
- Non sport specific funding will support projects delivered by a wide range of different sports.
- Sport specific funding specifically focused at a variety of sports including football, bowls, hockey etc...
- Other funding opportunities for projects which have either a health, community or education / training focus, which sporting activities can help deliver.
- Landfill Communities funding, providing capital funding in specific areas of the county.
- Other local funds
- Grants which support projects which have a focus on disability sport
- Bursary type grants for coaches
- Bursary type grants for athletes
- Grants for capital projects
Have a look at the news pages below for the latest updates on grant funding for Sport and Physical Activity. Short term grant programmes and other funds and grant funding workshops and announcements from the larger grant funding organisations such as Sport England and the Big Lottery will all be included here.
Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:48
In 2018, the ECB Small Grant Scheme aims to support the ECB's national programmes - Get the Game On, All Stars Cricket, Women's Cricket and U19 Club T20.
Priority will be given to applications from affiliated... Read More »
Tue, 02 Jan 2018 09:28
The Rowing Foundation has re-opened its grants programme. The purpose of the Foundation is to promote the participation in rowing of young people (those under 18 or still in full time education) and the... Read More »
Tue, 02 Jan 2018 05:49
The next deadline for Greggs Foundation's Community Project Funding is 9th March 2018.
N.B.This fund is unable to support Sports Clubs and Associations. Also, this fund is heavily subscribed.
However, eligible... Read More »
Tue, 19 Dec 2017 13:31
The deadline to submit an application to the Local Improvement Scheme has been extended to Wednesday 31st January 2018.
In addition, the fund welcomes applications from Parish Councils and community organisations... Read More »
Tue, 19 Dec 2017 13:28
Bassetlaw District Council is planning to create a fund of up to £15k to help local community sports facilities and clubs apply for major development grants.
This new fund will allow clubs to secure... Read More »