Marketing & Communications Officer
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport (LRS) are seeking to recruit a part-time, 22.5 hours per week, well organised, skilled and creative professional to cover our existing Marketing & Communications Officers maternity leave. The appointed candidate will lead a work area of growing importance to LRS and oversee the delivery of our existing Marketing & Communications Plan.
- £27,387 to £30,762 Grade 10 - Pro rata
- Part Time
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
- Placed On
- Tue 5th February, 2019
- 12:00am - Sun 24th February, 2019
- Job Reference
- Interview Date
- Wed 6th March, 2019
About Marketing & Communications Officer
The successful candidate will:
- Co-ordinate the delivery of all marketing and communications activities, plans and projects for LRS.
- Support the LRS team and its partners effectively promote events, programmes and campaigns
- Oversee the content management and development of the LRS website and social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Effectively utilise digital design tools for the creation of in-house videos, infographics, and design work to engage potential audiences
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self motivated individual with a talent for creative writing and content production. Knowledge and previous experience of managing an organisations website and social media presence is essential. Being able to plan ahead and having a methodical approach to delivering your workload in a busy environment would be a distinct advantage.
The closing date for applications is Sunday, 24th February 2019. Interviews will take place on the 6th March 2019.
For more information about the role please contact Noel Haines, Sports Development Manager on 01 509 564859 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
marketing-and-communications-officer-jd-ps.pdf (PDF, 196.5 Kb)
Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.