Rounders England, Chief Executive Officer
Rounders England is a non-profit sport’s national governing body (NGB) in England. Based in Sheffield; they provide a structure for the sport from the Board, local deliverers and teams right through to individual members and volunteers.
About Rounders England, Chief Executive Officer
Rounders England is a non-profit sport's national governing body (NGB) in England. Based in Sheffield; they provide a structure for the sport from the Board, local deliverers and teams right through to individual members and volunteers.
As the CEO:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of Rounders England (RE) strategy to 2021.
- You will be required to create and deliver the next strategic plan with the RE Board .
- You will provide effective strategic, operational and leadership support to the RE Board.
- You will be responsible for the leadership and management of the executive team.
- You will ensure the continuous financial sustainability of RE by securing public and private sector partner funding.
- You will need to forge strategic partnerships at national level.
- You will act as an effective Board member by supporting the Independent Chair to ensure good governance.
- You will work on maintaining the highest standards of operations.
- You will act as an accountable officer to Sport England and support by providing governance evidence to Sport England governance code.
- You will raise the profile of Rounders England within the sport sector and externally with key stakeholders.
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and cover letter by 26th May 2019; 23:59 deadline.
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.