Being a Lifeguard is an essential part of the operation of the Swimming pool and Centre. This is a responsible role which is key to the safety and well-being of our customers; it requires excellent attention to detail, good people skills and a current NPLQ qualification. Freedom Leisure are looking for fun, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to be part of our team at Ashbourne Leisure Centre.
- Ashbourne Leisure Centre, Derbyshire, DE6 1DR
- Contact Telephone
- 01335 343712
- Contact Email
- up to £16687.00pa
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Fri 6th December, 2019
- 12:00am - Fri 20th December, 2019
- Job Reference
Freedom leisure actively promotes healthy lifestyles, and our community facilities are the perfect place to achieve this.
Being a Lifeguard is an essential part of the operation of the Swimming pool and Centre. This is a responsible role which is key to the safety and well-being of our customers; it requires excellent attention to detail, good people skills and a current NPLQ qualification. We are looking for fun, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to be part of the Freedom Leisure team. We want our employees and customer to have the best experience possible, So if this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Hours: 37hrs a week, Monday to Sunday - Rota Basis
- NPLQ qualification or equivalent
- First Aid at Work
- An ability and understanding of how to relate to customers of all ages and abilities and also to all levels of staff
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Team orientated approach, able to work across organisation boundaries and demonstrate interest and be supportive of the work of staff and colleagues
- To be able to work flexibly and understand instructions from managers
- Demonstrated passion and energy for the leisure industry
- Flexible and adaptable
- My Staff Shop, our very own staff benefit scheme, gives employees access to a great range of benefits. Get discounts on cinema tickets, travel bookings, high street e-vouchers, gift cards, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending.
- Discounted Staff membership (including family members)
- Incremental holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 confidential, independent and professional counselling.
- Company pension
- Various insurance and saving schemes
- Financial advice
- Cycle-to-work and Car Leasing tax-efficient schemes (salaried staff only)
- All this as well as fully funded training and career progression opportunities in a team working environment
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.