We are looking for a motivated and pro-active individual to join us as a Regional Trainer/Assessor within our Active Leisure/Fitness sector. You will be working alongside our partners, The Royal Foundation to deliver their apprenticeship.
- (Field Based) Leicestershire, LE11 3QF
- Contact Name
- Gareth Norman
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £26,520 + bonus + benefits
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Fri 6th December, 2019
- 12:00am - Tue 31st December, 2019
About Regional Trainer/Assessor
- Why Lifetime?
Lifetime training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
What will you be doing?
- Coach all learners through their qualification, adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship programme to ensure consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
- Undertake specific training prior to the apprenticeship launch date to be able to provide the course delivery and programme support required to ensure the consistency and quality required.
- Provide a balance of group tutoring centrally each week and then support each learner in the field via performance assessments and personal mentoring and support.
- Deliver a balanced KPIs in line with company expectations.
What will you bring to the role?
- Level 2 NGB Award
- A background in coaching and active leisure
- Recent experience of coaching in the community and delivery education in a group setting.
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Ability to demonstrate our DNA
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So click apply and we can start this journey together.
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An award winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development
Further information at: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk
Note: Please apply at the earliest opportunity for this role. Applicants may be invited to an initial phone interview during the w/c 16th December 2019 which falls before the application deadline. Formal interviews will take place during either w/c 7th January 2020 or 13th January 2020.
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.