Places Leisure operate over 100 leisure centres across the UK. Our team of passionate individuals make Places Leisure what it is today, the expert leisure operator in the industry. We see the team as our best asset and that’s why we’re committed to offering competitive salaries, training opportunities as well as unique in-house talent development initiatives.
- William Gregg VC Leisure Centre, DE75 7HA
- Contact Name
- Dean Owen
- Contact Telephone
- 01773 537940
- Contact Email
- £8.30 per hour over 25yrs, £7.83 per hour under 25yrs
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Mon 9th December, 2019
- 12:00am - Tue 31st December, 2019
We are looking to appoint full time Lifeguards to our Award winning 'Excellent' team at William Gregg VC Leisure Centre in Heanor.
If you are customer focused and passionate about the leisure industry you might just be the right person to come and join our team.
Your main duties would include:
- Lifeguarding the pools to ensure a safe environment for our swimmers
- Ensure safety at all times by taking action to prevent accidents or incidents
- Ensure equipment is set up for the daily programmed activities
- Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene is maintained throughout our Centres
- Attend regular training sessions to maintain competency as well as working on a shift rota
including evenings and weekends.
To apply you must be a strong swimmer but if you do not already possess a current Royal Lifesaving Society National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) we may be able to arrange for you to attend the appropriate training course to obtain this essential qualification.
In return for your commitment to providing an excellent service to our customers, we offer:
- A great working environment and friendly atmosphere in new leisure facilities
- First class staff training and development packages working towards Duty Manager position
- Free membership to the leisure centres (restrictions apply)
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.