England Talent Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen within British Wheelchair Basketball’s Participation Programme for an passionate and driven individual to lead the development of the English Talent Pathway, widening access and support for talented athletes to reach their desired potential.
- Loughborough Head Office. Role will require significant domestic travel, with some international travel., LE11 3QF
- Contact Telephone
- British Wheelchair Basketball
About England Talent Development Manager
The role will:
- Align and underpin BWB's strategy to achieve consistent medal success through key talent development partnerships across England.
- Underpin and embed Sport England's Plan for Talent, contributing to the creation of the world's best talent system.
- Develop a diverse and inclusive talent system in England that allows for a thriving athlete led journey from club through to High Performance Partnerships and selection into the GBR Paralympic Performance Pathway.
- Manage and implement a high performing England Commonwealth Games talent pathway and team's selection in the lead up to B2022 and beyond.
How to apply
Please complete the British Wheelchair Basketball Application Form by clicking on the link below.
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.