Community Game Competition Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the RFL, the national governing body for Rugby League in the UK. We are seeking to appoint a Community Game Competition Administrator based at our office in Leeds.
- Leeds, LS17 8NB
- Contact Name
- Jo Coultrup
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £15,871 to £16,217
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Mon 15th February, 2021
- 12:00am - Mon 1st March, 2021
- Sport / Activity
- Rugby League
About Community Game Competition Administrator
What you WILL need to be successful for the role:
- An interest & detailed understanding of the sport of rugby league together with a commitment to continued development of that understanding and a passion for the ongoing development and improvement of the sport.
- Previous experience in customer service and understanding the needs of the 'customer' who may be a club, player, colleague or member of the public
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of working in an environment with confidential information, can demonstrate an understanding of privacy and confidentiality
- Has experience of written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce well-presented written work
Principal duties will include:
- Managing the administering systems relating to the recording of training undertaken by volunteers
- Providing an efficient and effective administration service to all clubs in the relevant Competitions.
- Managing the day to day registration of players ensuring that accurate and up to date records are kept at all times, following the Operational Rules.
- Managing the fixture process including amendments and results.
Appointment may be made subject to a DBS check.
Working for the Rugby Football League will provide you with the opportunity to get involved with a wide range of exciting events. We are a united workforce, striving for excellence in all that we do. We are not a 9-5 organisation and encourage our team members to actively participate across all levels of the sport in a professional and respectful way.
The Rugby Football League has confirmed that it will be relocating to the Etihad Campus in East Manchester. This will be a phased relocation which will take place by Autumn/Winter 2021.
To apply please visit: https://www.rugby-league.com/the_rfl/about_the_rfl/careers/rfl_vacancies
The deadline for applications will be 1st March 2021Interviews for successful applicants will be held via video conference w/b 8th March 2021.
If you are an applicant with a disability who meets the essential requirements of the job, we will interview you. We would be pleased to receive applications in alternative formats.
The Rugby Football League welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of Age, Sex, Race, Disability, Pregnancy, Marital/ Civil Partnership status, Sexual orientation, Gender reassignment or Religious background.
The RFL is committed to equality through diversity.
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.