3 x Kickstart Placements: Media, Research, Events & Activities
Roles available include: - Media marketing & Communications - Research & Insight - Events & Activities
- Broxtowe, Nottinghamshire (Home based), NG9 3GA
- Contact Name
- Steven Benson
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Initially 25hrs p/w NMW - potential of additional hours in due course
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Tue 30th March, 2021
- 12:00am - Fri 16th April, 2021
- Interview Date
- Fri 30th April, 2021
About 3 x Kickstart Placements: Media, Research, Events & Activities
Applicants must be claiming universal credit.
What do we require?
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate individuals to join our small and growing team of professional staff.
Roles available include:
- Media marketing & Communications
- Research & Insight
- Events & Activities
Further information can be found in the job description and person specification of the application packs.
Points to note
• Work will be predominantly with primary and secondary aged children (age 5 – 18), with some support of volunteers in further education, as well as wider community engagement activities. Further details can be found in the job description for the role, with more about the organisation available at www.broxtoweactiveschools.co.uk.
• Salary for the role is national minimum wage for your age category, 25 hours per week, funded by the government kickstart programme. Workplace pension, staff clothing, equipment, expenses, and budget for training and professional development also available.
• Funding for this role is initially through the government kickstart programme, for a period of six months, however there is a possibility we will secure funding to extend the position, and the post holder's success will play a key part in achieving this.
• We are very willing to explore flexible working, with days and times to suit staff members.
• Standard operational hours are between 08:00 – 17:00, weekdays, school term time only.
Full details can be found at www.broxtoweactiveschools.co.uk/vacancies.
For further information or an informal discussion call 07476 762732.
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.