FACILITY AND INVESTMENT LEAD
BIRMINGHAM COUNTY FA IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING A FACILITY AND INVESTMENT LEAD
- £27,000 to £29,000
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 6th May, 2021
- 12:00am - Fri 14th May, 2021
About FACILITY AND INVESTMENT LEAD
Job title - Facility and Investment Lead
Reports to - Football Development Manager
Salary Range - £27,000 - £29,000pa + benefits
• To support the delivery of The FA Grassroots Football Strategy and the Birmingham County FA Business objectives along with FA KPIs
• To positively impact FA KPIs by ensuring every affiliated football fixture is played on a 'good' quality (grass/AGP) pitch
• To identify and activate priority projects for Football Foundation investment via Local Authority Playing Pitch Strategies and Local Football Facility Plans
• To protect existing football facilities from planning applications
• To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA's Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs
• To assist in the development of the BCFA HQ and identify potential BCFA facility investment opportunities
• To support the adoption and promotion of FA technology systems across grassroots football
• To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time
Location - Birmingham County Football Association, Ray Hall Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham, B43 6JF – with flexibility for remote working considered e.g. two days office based.
Working hours - Full time, 35 hours per week, some evening and weekend work may be required.
Contract type - Fixed term contract until June 2024
For more information, including the role responsibilities and person specification, please download the document below:
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and a one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for the role via email to:
Kevin Shoemake, Chief Executive Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org – please add 'Confidential FIL Application' in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 14 May 2021.
Interviews will be held remotely online on Tuesday 25 May 2021.
Birmingham County FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.