Holiday Activities and Food Programme Lead (Nottingham Forest Community Trust)
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic people to coordinate the delivery of the DfE funded Holiday Activity and Food Programme at allocated sites, to children on free school meals across Nottingham City.
- Placed On
- Wed 9th June, 2021
- 12:00am - Fri 2nd July, 2021
About Holiday Activities and Food Programme Lead (Nottingham Forest Community Trust)
Fixed Term, 36 hours per week for 4 weeks.
To be considered for this position, you must be available to work between 2nd August 2021 – 26th August 2021, Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Oversee the delivery of the HAF programme at allocated sites.
- Coordinate the HAF delivery for allocated sites, ensuring delivery providers are compliant with the DfE's framework and required standards.
- Ensure that all delivery is structured and high quality, following the appropriate delivery plans.
- Complete all necessary administrative duties, including registers and reporting processes.
- Communicate any concerns or emergencies to the Programme Coordinator.
- Ensure that the HAF programme is fully compliant with the latest safeguarding, health and safety and data protection legislation.
- Be a positive role model and engage people of all ages and abilities.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience - Essential
- Experience of cooridinating programmes for children and young people.
- Proven ability of managing effective relationships with external organisations.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Creative thinker who can develop innovative ways to engage young people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- IT literate – proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience - Desirable
- Recognised First Aid qualification.
- Recent enhanced DBS check.
- Understanding of the safeguarding and health and safety legislation.
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities.
- Represent Nottingham Forest Community Trust in a professional manner at all times with respect to attitude, work ethic, appearance, conduct and personal hygiene.
- Willingness to work the August bank holiday.
- Report directly to the Head of Programmes, ultimately responsible to the CEO.
Nottingham Forest Community Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Nottingham Forest Community Trust is committed to being transparent about how it handles your personal information, to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and meeting its obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. For more information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Application: Via CV and one page covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 2nd July 2021
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.