The Institute of Swimming work in conjunction with Swim England as a subsidiary and are seeking a Quality Officer on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Loughborough, LE11 3QF
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 26th August, 2021
- 11:45pm - Wed 15th September, 2021
- Sport / Activity
- Job Reference
- Interview Date
- Wed 22nd September, 2021
About Quality Officer
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: SportPark, Loughborough when office reopens; currently working from home
Salary: £24,831 FTE
The Institute of Swimming work in conjunction with Swim England as a subsidiary, and exist for the good of the sport; developing the best aquatic professionals is our priority.
We are the largest provider of Swim England qualifications and aquatics courses and we train over 60 per cent of all swimming teachers in the UK.
Find out more about at it's like to work with us and the Swim England family: https://www.swimming.org/swimengland/working-at-swim-england/
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced Quality Officer to join our team on a permanent full time basis. Flexible working patterns will be considered if it meets both the needs of the business and the ideal candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Institute of Swimming's Quality Team where the role has the purpose of supporting the Quality and Funded Training Manager in the co-ordination, implementation and deployment of all quality assurance processes, delivery and evaluation of Institute of Swimming commercial programmes
Reporting to the Quality and Funded Training Manager, you will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Plan and co-ordinate the tutor observation schedule across all regions in England.
- Analyse and resolve issues with quality or internal verification on Institute of Swimming commercial provision.
- Monitoring that the appropriate checks have been carried out on all Institute of Swimming delivery sites. This includes health and safety, safeguarding, normal operating and emergency action procedures.
- Assist with co-ordination of training and focus groups.
- Assist in the production, implementation and maintenance of a quality improvement plan to meet with different awarding organisations requirements
- Produce data and feedback reports for the management team to demonstrate performance across all aspects of Institute of Swimming provision.
To find out more about the role, download the full Job Description and Person Specification document.
The successful candidate must:
- Knowledge and understanding of working with, and meeting the standards required, of awarding organisations
- Knowledge of maintaining quality assurance for training programmes
- Knowledge and experience of working within a commercial training environment
- Proven experience of managing customer complaints and complaint resolution
- Ability to manage a varied administrative work program and meet tight deadlines
An excellent understanding of assessment criteria and be able to verify assessment decisions as well as an understanding of Health and Safety Legislation in relation to training would also be advantageous.
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work in the UK to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment. You must also be working within the UK to apply or be considered for this role, due to the public liability insurance Swim England holds.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it.
2021-08-jd-ios-quality-officer.pdf (PDF, 678.4 Kb)
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.