Kickstart Scheme - Project Assistant
Notts County Foundation (NCF) is the independent charitable arm of Notts County FC. For over 30 years, our dedicated team has been using the power of football and the benefits of sport to make a real difference within our local communities. Our wide range of programmes cover sport, fitness, health, inclusion, NCS and education – transforming the future outlook for many and leading to positive change within people’s day-to-day lives.
- The Portland Centre, NG2 2HE
- Contact Name
- Chloe Gibson
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Minimum Wage
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Tue 7th December, 2021
- 12:00am - Thu 31st March, 2022
- Job Reference
About Kickstart Scheme - Project Assistant
Utilising funding provided by the new Government Kickstart Scheme Notts County Foundation will create a new 6-month job placement for a young person who is currently on Universal Credit and/or at risk of long-term unemployment.
The new Project Assistant will be key to success and growth of Notts County Foundation. We are looking for an individual who can display and adhere to the values that underpin the Foundation's way of working. We expect them to be Passionate, Trustworthy, Considerate, Flexible and Progressive.
This role will be a fixed term for an initial 6 month contract, with a view to make this a permanent position.
- This is a supporting role and you will be working closely with the rest of the Sport and Inclusion Team. You will be supporting the Sport and Inclusion Manager with documentation, data analysis, data imputing, market knowledge and the implementation of sector specific campaigns.
- To provide high quality administrative support to the Charity under the direction of the Sport and Inclusions Manager
- To maintain confidentiality at all times in respect of charity-related matters and to prevent disclosure of confidential and sensitive information.
- Input standard information into the charities financial system, in accordance with financial procedures and ensure the day to day processes are managed in an accurate and timely manner.
Aged between 18-24 years
*UK resident and claiming Universal Credit.
*Actively working with Job coaches
Fully Flexible between hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
25 hrs/ week
National Minimum Wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
Each young person placed with us will receive:
Training and training opportunities through participation in NCF core activities as well as directed learning through Ethos partners or publicly available courses
Speak to your work coach as soon as possible to give yourself the best chance of starting an opportunity before the scheme ends on the 31st March 2022.
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.