Applications open for the Nottinghamshire Police and Crime Commissioner's 2018-2019 Community Safety Fund
Posted: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:22
Deadline: 12 noon Friday 19 January 2018
Funding is available to support third sector organisations to assist the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) to reduce crime and protect victims, witnesses and vulnerable people. Applications are invited for up to a maximum of £25,000. Organisations may apply for one project only. Successful projects will need to deliver during some or all of the period 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019 only.
Applications for funding to deliver activity in the following areas will score more highly in the evaluation of the grant applications:
- Protecting people from harm
- Helping and supporting victims
- Tackling crime and anti-social behaviour – e.g. this could include
- targeted programmes and activity to divert children and young people away from crime and anti-social behaviour. Priority consideration will be given to applications that seek to reduce and prevent weapon-enabled violence such as knife crime among young people or
- community led initiatives that promote community cohesion, strengthen sense of belonging within communities and empower local people to help achieve their ambitions.
- Transforming services and delivering quality policing
Further examples, specific priorities and guidance documents are on the PCC website.
If you are considering applying to the 2018-19 Community Safety Fund and would like to seek advice on whether your project idea might fit with the Commissioner's priorities, please contact Claire Good, Senior Contracts and Commissioning Officer at the
Nottinghamshire Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner. Email email@example.com or call 0115 844 5998
Local groups and organisations who would like advice and support with their application are invited to contact the NCVS Support Services Team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 934 8458.