Health and Wellbeing Fund For Young People - Deadline: 15 February
Posted: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 15:32
A new fund has been announced by the government to support VCSE organisations that help children and young people with their mental health.
The application must be for the expansion and evaluation of an existing project that adopts community and person-centred approaches to improving the mental health of children and young people aged 0-25, particularly during life changing events.
Funding of up to £510,000 is available to each project although an element of match funding is required.
- adopt community and person-centred approaches to improving the mental health of children and young people aged 0 to 25 years
- particularly support children and young people through life-changing events
- have strong local connections already in place
- be delivered by the VCSE sector
- be co-produced with service users and stakeholders.
The HW Fund will grant fund projects for a period of three years. A total sum of up to £510,000 is available per applicant. Match funding from a statutory partner is required. This requirement is staggered, increasing over the 3 years. (use the link at the bottom of this page for full details.)
- Be a VCSE organisation based and registered in England, with a plan to operate this project in England only.
• Not apply for grant funding amount of more than 25% of their current annual turnover, as demonstrated by your audited or independently examined accounts.
• Have been working or specialising in mental health for children and young people for at least the last three years
• Demonstrate that they have a clear connection to work within local communities (either as a local or national VCSE organisation)
Find out more about this fund, including dates for a series of 'meet the funder' webinars here.