The Coalfields COVID-19 Recovery & Resilience Fund (next deadline 22 May 2020)
Posted: Thu, 07 May 2020 07:13
The Coalfields COVID-19 Recovery & Resilience Fund is an interim replacement for the Coalfields Community Investment Programme (CCIP).
Grants of up to £10,000 are available, with priority given to organisations that are delivering support services or have significantly adapted their services in order to respond to the COVID-19 crisis and support vulnerable people.
Examples of the type of organisations/services they'd like to support are as follows (please note this list is not exhaustive):
- Organisations providing advice, guidance and support to people in crisis
- Organisations providing food banks, food parcels, personal hygiene products, cleaning supplies or direct support to people who are experiencing financial hardship
- Organisations supporting people who are experiencing poor mental health
- Organisations supporting vulnerable people who are experiencing health inequalities, loneliness and/or social isolation
- Organisations supporting people experiencing domestic violence/sexual abuse
- Organisations supporting local community activity, including volunteering, and co-ordination of services
The deadline for applications is 22 May 2020 at 5pm