Football Club Preparation Fund
Posted: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 13:01
The following Organisations can apply for a grant of £500 from the Football Club Preparation Fund:
- Clubs and organisations that manage their own building and have a minimum 12 months security of tenure. The buildings must serve outdoor football pitches, that are used for affiliated football
- Grassroots football clubs (including Step 7)
- FA National League System clubs (from Steps 1 to 6)
- FA Women's Pyramid clubs (Tier 1-5)
- County FAs
- Professional Club Community Trusts
- Leisure Trusts (with an annual turnover of less than £500k)
Eligible clubs and organisations can apply for a fixed £500 grant to make the necessary changes and modifications to allow them to reopen.
Successful applicants will need to spend Club Preparation funding on the three key areas:
- Keeping your clubhouse and equipment clean
- Maintaining social distancing and avoiding congestion
- Promoting good hygiene.
The type of work that this may include would be to provide:
- hand sanitiser dispensers
- waste bins
- paper towel dispensers
- signage and floor marking
- building repairs and modifications
- carrying professional inspections or testing on water quality or gas and electric
- repairing hand basins and providing hot water
- installing safety screening and contactless payment systems.