Localgiving match funding programme for clubs and groups which support people adversely affected by COVID-19
Posted: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 14:37
Localgiving is running a £1 million match fund campaign to help charities and community groups working to support beneficiaries across England that have been adversely affected by COVID-19.
Donations made via the Localgiving platform will be matched from 27th October until the match funding runs out or 9th November, whichever comes first. Funds raised during the campaign will be distributed before the end of November.
The match fund campaign will run in two stages to provide different opportunities to donors and ensure all participating organisations have an opportunity to benefit from matched donations.
1. Between 10:00 on 27th October 2020 and 09:59 on 3rd November 2020 donations will be matched up to £75
2. Between 10:00 on 3rd November 2020 and 12:00 on the 9th November 2020 donations will be matched up to £5,000
Eligible organisations can take part in three stages:
1. Join the Localgiving fundraising platform
2. Complete a short 15 minute fund application form
3. Secure donations through the Localgiving platform during the match funding campaign