Funding for charities working with disadvantaged children
Posted: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 09:00
Registered charities only, that work with disadvantaged children under the age of 25 can apply for funding of up to £10,000 through the Ironmongers Company's grants programme.
Projects must meet all of the following criteria:
- For children and young people under the age of 25 who are disadvantaged
- Consist of educational activities that develop learning, motivation and skills
- Have clear aims and objectives to be met within a planned timescale
The Company is particularly interested in enabling primary age children to develop a strong foundation for the future. Projects could, for example:
- support special educational needs,
- address behavioural problems
- promote citizenship, parenting or life skills.
Preference will be given to projects piloting new approaches where the outcomes will be disseminated to a wider audience.
Next deadline 31st July.