Women Thrive Fund
Posted: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 08:21
Grants up to £40K are available to grassroots and specialist women's and girls' organisations that are working to enable women and girls to improve their mental health and wellbeing and/or improve their financial resilience.
The funding is intended to enable women's and girls' organisations to respond to the crisis and support women and girls to overcome the barriers they face due to the pandemic.
Grants are available up to:
- £15,000 for organisations with a turnover up to and including £200,000.
- £40,000 for organisations with a turnover of £200,001 – £999,999.
Grants will be paid in August 2021 and must be fully spent by 31 December 2022.
Applicants can also ask for an additional 25% of their grant request for costs which will make their organisation stronger for the future.
N.B. Applicant organisations must be led by, for and with women and/or girls.
- Engaging excluded and vulnerable women and girls through sport.
- Work to address women's and girls' loneliness.
- Work with older women.
- Work with women and girls with disabilities and/or women and girls with learning disabilities.
- Work with women and girls with multiple and/or complex needs.
Rosa and the Smallwood Trust are hosting a series of 'how to apply' webinars to give potential applicants the chance to ask questions:
- 17 February (1pm)
- 25 February (10am)
- 8 March (6pm)
- 18 March (1pm)
Deadline: 25th March 2021