Funding Opportunity from the Queen's Club
Posted: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 09:04
Tennis, rackets, real tennis and squash clubs, schools and other venues, organisations coach led schemes, registered charities or charitable projects can apply for funding from £500 up to £3K.
Priority will be given to organisations supporting:
- Children and young people
- People with learning or physical disabilities
- Projects which improve mental and physical health and wellbeing
- Those with a proven need of assistance
- Widening participation in communities
- Progression routes for the project beneficiaries to continue playing after the grant funding period has ended
- Sustainable long-term projects beyond any grant awarded.
Examples of expenditure that are eligible for grant funding include, but are not limited to:
- Coach and court costs
- Kick starting new programmes
- Equipment to enable activities
- Reward materials (e.g. badges/certificates)
There are no deadlines.