Grants for Learning Disability Projects
Posted: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 13:09
The Baily Thomas Charitable Fund is a well-known funder of projects that positively benefit people with learning disabilities.
Only supporting organisations that are registered charities they make grants twice a year:
- General Grants – appeals over £10,000
- Small Grants –grants of up to £5,000
The type of projects supported within their general grants programme are:
- Capital building, renovation or refurbishment works for residential, nursing and respite care, and schools
- Employment schemes
- Play and play therapy schemes
- Day and social activities centres including building costs and running costs
- Support for families, including respite
- Independent living schemes.