Coalfield Regeneration Trust Recovery and Resilience Fund. Grants up to £10K
Posted: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:07
The focus of the Coalfield Regeneration Trust Recovery and Resilience Fund is:
Health & Wellbeing – Supporting activities/services that increase participation and improve the health and quality of life of people in former coalfield communities. This could include addressing food poverty, debt advice, mental health issues, substance misuse, social isolation or increasing participation in physical activity.
Employment – Providing a range of skills and experience to help people to create pathways into employment and accessing job opportunities. This could be job creation, work placements or job clubs which assist with job searches and applications, CV development and interview skills.
Skills – Providing appropriate training, non-vocational or vocational, to enable people to increase their skills and knowledge. The training should provide progression routes to volunteering, further training and/or employment opportunities. Improving levels of literacy/numeracy, English not as a First Language, IT or coaching in order to provide a service, are all examples of the activities/services we would look to fund.
Examples of the type of activities/services they'd like to supportinclude the following:
- Organisations supporting people who are experiencing poor mental health
- Organisations supporting vulnerable people who are experiencing health inequalities, loneliness and/or social isolation
- Organisations supporting people experiencing domestic violence/sexual abuse
- Organisations supporting local community activity, including volunteering, and co-ordination of services
- Organisations providing direct advice, guidance and support to people who are in crisis and/or experiencing financial hardship.
Funding is only available in eligible awards. See their list for further information
Deadline is 18th March 2022.