Women and girls Insight
- What Sways Women to Play Sport #swaytoplay - assessing the question of what the key influencing factors are that get women playing sport
- The Ideal Sports Club for Women - the factors that create the ideal sports club environment for women
- Go Where Women Are - explores our current understanding of women, their relevant motivations, barriers and triggers to getting more active and what this means for sports and exercise activities and initiatives.
- Keeping women active in Winter - this report outlines the barriers to women taking part in sport in the winter and how to tackle autumn/winter drop-out rates.
- Menopause and exercise- this insight pack gives an overview of menopause research across the sector as well as Women in Sport insight
- Reframing Sport For Teenage Girls- Sport can be a powerful force to support girls on their journey to being happy, healthy and self-assured young women but to do so, we must broaden our knowledge to gain a more holistic understanding of what really matters in teenage girls' live