Events & Activities Volunteers
What do we require? We are seeking individuals who share our vision of providing high-quality physical activity experiences for all young people, who can assist our core team in the delivery of a variety of sport and physical activity events and activities. Available tasks include: - Event organisation - Refereeing & officiating - Coaching & team management - Additional roles and experiences as agreed
- Sport / Physical Activity
- School Sport
- Steven Benson / 07476 762732 / email@example.com
Events & Activities Volunteers
Who are we?
- Broxtowe Active Schools, School Sport & Physical Activity Network;is a partnership of schools in the Broxtowe district of Nottinghamshire.
- Based at Bramcote College, we work collaboratively with stakeholders in order to increase the number of active lifestyles in the district.
- Our vision can be seen on the first page of this document.
- Further information available via www.broxtoweactiveschools.co.uk.
Why work with us?
- Contribute to improving the lives of young people and their families.
- Flexible roles – allowing you to utilise your skills and experience to develop projects.
- Add voluntary experience to your CV, whilst contributing to a worthwhile cause.
- Receive free training, support, and advice.
What do we require?
We are seeking individuals who share our vision of providing high-quality physical activity experiences for all young people, who can assist our core team in the delivery of a variety of sport and physical activity events and activities. Available tasks include:
- Event organisation
- Refereeing & officiating
- Coaching & team management
- Additional roles and experiences as agreed
All roles will be on a voluntary basis, and developed to suit the skill set and availability of the candidate. Please contact us for a more detailed role description, or informal discussions.
- Contact Steven Benson, Activity Network Manager; for an informal discussion and to answer any questions you may have regarding the positions.
- Send us an email, ideally with a CV and a covering letter, outlining:
- why you would like to work with us
- your suitability for the role(s)
- available time (e.g. 3 hours per-month)
- Prospective candidates are encouraged to attend one of our events or activities in order to further their understanding of our work. This should be arranged by contacting us.
- Associates of BAS have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. A DBS check will be undertaken for all successful applicants.
For further information or an informal discussion please contact: Steven Benson, Activity Network Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07476 762732.
Active Notts is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.